WELCOME

Throughout the different human race civilizations stories of the DOOMSday soon to come have always persisted. Whether it will come from higher powers as punishment for our sins or from mother Nature still uncertain. But what it is true, is that must of those ancient civilizations have set our present as the time in which these events could take place. From the Egyptians to the must mentioned predictions of the Mayans, they not just proclaimed of an end of days, but instead they warn us of a new beginning. This blog has been created to share our thoughts on this topic. How to prepare for unforseen worldwide events or any inputs of interest that might find answers to our member's questions regarding our survival. Please feel free to share.

Monday, September 17, 2012

The power of our faith, and our Will to live a better life.

Sometimes we argue with others, ourselves and even higher powers looking for explanations and answers for those unfortunate events that come across our paths in our lives. Most of us look for excuses and blame everyone and even God without realizing we most be responsible for our actions.
Speaking from my personal experience, I came to realize just recently how wrong I been in the last few years when the economic part of my life suffered a huge turn around south taking me with it.
It was until recently that I understood the meaning of keeping not just our faith, but a positive attitude as well. I guess as humans we always tend to blame others. We look further away from us for what could caused our problems and complaint about it without coming to the conclusion where we must stop complaining, take action and move forward.
Funny thing is, I also came to realize that, years ago, that used to be my attitude to everything in life. But as I became comfortable with my personal "achievements" I also let down my faith and desire to keep pushing forward as long as I still breath.
So, as I mentioned early, I came to that conclusion. I stopped complaining and put the wheels into spinning action again. Then, like magic, the power of my faith in God and the ways of the Universe seem to have impacted my life once more. Not like they ever stopped, I just let go on them back then.
If the World is to reach its peak and end soon like predicted by some throughout human history, I assume that, just the same, we can impact that outcome by keeping our faith in God, keeping a positive attitude towards humanity, and let the Universe strange powers work on its own. Many predictions had been called out and occurred already proven to be true, but the power of the Universe have also proven its miracles. No event in our lives should change our way of thinking, our faith and or our trust on each others.
Great things are happening to me at this time, and even greater ones are coming to me as I write this post. A long time professional dream will actually become a reality in the next few weeks, and I attribute it to me coming to the conclusion that the only one responsible for my "misfortune" was me. Just the same I pushed forward, called out to my faith in God and the power of the Universe that surround us in their mystic ways, and let it flow once more. I refuse to let the idea of a terrifying prediction or just a simple misfortune event in my life change the course of my present or my future.
 

1 comment:

kris amit said...

I have seen this blog and I am satisfied that there are Australians here who also aim to protect themselves from an impending doom, but I may argue that when shit does hit the fan God would have to be the very last to go to, to seek help.

I mean no disrespect, just to thrive within a new world we cannot hold onto dependable beliefs. If there is something that must be done, it would be your duty to get the job done right?

Well what I am trying to say is, try to be dependant on yourself and that means shoving in effort into your prepping. If you live anywhere near Sydney and suburbs, it'd be awesome for us to talk and set a prep up if shit does go south.